Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* To be more effective, recovery can not be an individual pursuit, or an effort of cooperation with God, but must also involve other humans in healing. Ron. I like that in so many ways. One of them is very personal. I had a similar "punch" with the Spirit at the beginning of January - he asked me to ask it for a month. I did. Then we went on vacay and I had three cocktails for eleven days. I did not like the way that made me feel.
* People who fall into these categories may be likely to experience more weight loss benefits once they stop drinking. The key to losing weight is to burn more calories than you eat. Replacing the alcoholic beverages you usually drink with drinks that have few or no calories - such as water with or without lemon, unsweetened tea or black coffee - can help you create the necessary caloric deficiency.
* This leads to madly out of control blood sugar levels, which over time can lead to type II diabetes. Blood sugar levels are often normalized when alcohol is no longer a factor - in studies, they have been shown to fall as high as 16 percent. The National Cancer Institute has linked excessive alcohol consumption to an increased risk of several cancers, including mouth, liver, breast, bowel and rectal cancer.
More Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* A recent study in the journal Alcoholism Clinical and Experimental Research has shown that drinking before going to bed increases alpha waves in the brain - a kind of brain activity that Usually occurs when you are awake but rest. The result? Sleep disturbed. Another review of 27 studies has shown that although alcohol can help people fall asleep faster and deeper in the beginning, it consumes a lot of water with high quality. Of sleep after this initial resting period.
* Conquering a problem of consumption or dependence means overcoming a host of physical and psychological responses. If you live where the drugs are used, then youhave to overcome your living space too. You can learn to overcome by trial and error as I did or you can do it easier and faster. I recommend the quick and easy way. my path has taken a few years, a lot of humiliation and suffering, and some housing and legal problems.
* You can spin and spin a little early, but giving up the alcohol and the sleep you get will probably make you cooler and brighter the next day. The byproducts of better sleep Improved mood, concentration and mental performance. You'll consume less at dinner. According to a study published in the American Journal of Nutrition, alcohol is one of the biggest engines excess food intake. That may be because alcohol increases our senses, according to a new study published in the journal Obesity.
* It is interesting to go out sober If you go out usually to make friends, it can be difficult to go back. But you will realize over time that you do not need alcohol for fun. It's a hard habit to givebut you will become more comfortable with yourself as you progress.
Do you think you’re a REAL alcoholic or just a problem drinker? http://alcoholmastery.com/do-you-think-youre-a-real-alcoholic-or-just-a-problem-drinker/ This all …