Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* But I still felt the Spirit, an infinite patience and a desperate love, waiting for me to trust the invitation as I flipped through another glass of wine. I began to be haunted by the Hebrew writer who said, "We have to get rid of all the weights that slow us down, especially the sin that makes us so easily tramp. And let's run with endurance the race God has given us. I began to wonder why I resisted rejecting the "weight" of alcohol, why was I so determined to continue running my race with this habit that had begun? to feel so heavy.
* Before and after photos of former drinkers who have given up alcohol for a different period of time, show how becoming sober can transform your life and your appearance. Too much drinking can cause high blood pressure, which increases the risk of heart attack or stroke. According to the NHS, the types of diseases that you can develop after 10 to 20 years of regular consumption of more than 14 units per week include cancers of the mouth, throat and breast. liver diseases, brain injuries and damage to the nervous system.
* Examples include most fruits and vegetables, soups made from broth, salads and whole grains. This will help you eat fewer foods with higher energy densities later in the meal, as these foods will help you meet your calorie needs. Foods high in fat or sugar tend to have the highest energy density, such as fatty meats, desserts and many processed foods. If you want to make sure you lose as much fat as possible and do not lose too much of your weightmuscle, you will need to exercise as well as cut down on alcohol and other high-calorie foods.
* I have no judgment on someone else's choice. The conviction is not a one size. After all, I was fine with alcohol for a long time until all of a sudden I was gone. For some people, drinking is just a drink and it's okay. But there are many people who know that a drink can be a deterrence, a distrust, a damage and a danger. I do not pretend to make decisions for anyone else. I am reluctant to take the role of the Holy Spirit in someone else's life.
More Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* If someone feels that God is calling him to give up anything that could be a habit coffee or soft drink included, Ron simply encourages him to obey. Maybe someone has a time management problem or has he put some physical element in a place that is too important in his life? Habits can be positive or negative in our lives. It does not do anything wrong to participate or to engage everyone. It's a personal conviction.
* Discuss these options with your doctor and choose the most appropriate approach to your current situation. Traditional methods of addiction treatment do not work for all patients. If you find that you are in this situation, consider an intense treatment program designed specifically for alcohol abusers. If you, a friend or family member is addicted to alcohol, we are here to help.
* On some occasions, it does not bother me to be with someone who has a drink, but I'm always more grateful to ask them or choose, at least for the moment and more for me, not to have a drink. As I read this essay, let me know that I am not the only one thinking this, and that I am not the only one not to abstain from anything more than I think God has something better than n 'not include alcohol.
* That being said, I understand the legalistic aspect and I do not want to make any judgment on the many Christians and non-Christians whom I love and respect and who I appreciate. just a social drink. It feels good not to be judged for something that is not for me. Our personal experiences shape us as we all form the beautiful body of Christ. Mostly - let's love it. I stopped drinking almost 3 years ago to the day.
Innovative and affordable drug addiction treatment and alcohol rehabilitation: http://mountainside.com Call 1-888-510-8852 (toll-free) Mountainside …