Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* I felt the pain and depression leaving my heart and mind, and like you, Ron, I felt free. The crushing weight was gone, and thank God he never came back. I joined the support group for a while, hoping to share the wonderful freedom that I had found, but the members only seemed to want to wallow in their pain, so as not to be liberated. s. I left the group and glorified in my weightlessness found without this terrible burden.
* Recognize triggers and danger zones and continue to reassure yourself that you are taking control of your health and taking control of your life. What are you thinking? Do you drink too much or do you know someone who does it? Does this affect your relationship?. Spirit, Body and Spirit - working together as one. I like to drink things that have bad taste for most people cheap wine, pure scotch, and IPAs so strong that they are named for their bitterness.
More Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* I just want to say thank you for sharing. You have formulated so many things that I have thought or felt so beautifully. Thank you for your honesty and your ability to be counter-cultural in some way. We forget so often that obedience to God means freedom. Yes, that's exactly how Alcoholics Anonymous works. Sharing the way you have, from person to person, face to face, that's what allowed me to stay sober for more than 27 years.
* Begin by drinking with friends to drink gradually alone and feel lonely in ourselves. It can become a vehicle by which we feed a void, a punishment and a penance. A kind of self-mortification socially accepted. It can certainly become anything. Stopping drinking is just part of the process of choice, "My sober, tempered self is fine and does not need to be empowered by another vehicle to be friendly or to have fun.
* Cognitive Dissonance if you do not do it. deeply personal now. And deeply legal and tragic later. Quitting coffee does not require practically any conviction. The abandonment of alcohol is a moral, social, financial, legal and spiritual imperative. Do not be reduced or excused. Beauty is its own values coincide with the gods and she was lucky enough to solve it in a personal spiritual way. No because it's a sin.
* If you are wondering how to stop drinking, remember that there are many resources available. Options include drugs to treat alcoholism, special intensive treatment programs, and advice on alcohol dependence. "... there are many medications on the market that can be used to treat alcohol abuse." If you want to know how to stop drinking alcohol and how to The methods you have tried do not work, know that there are many medications on the market that can be used to treat alcohol abuse.
A surprising new government study on alcohol finds that even though one in three American adults drinks excessively, most are not considered alcoholics.