Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* A beautiful quiet moment that opened me to an abundant life. So grateful to hear your story. Chris It's so wonderful. I feel like I'm sitting at the table and you tell me your story over a cup of coffee. I particularly liked it "If you feel the invitation, it is not an invitation to privation, but an invitation to abundance." I often have the impression that there is has so many invitations that we do not answer because of fear, but each time it is for our growth in Christ and so refreshing.
* Scientific statistics show aspects of your health improvement, such as blood circulation, cell regeneration, gray matter and mental health, as well as your risk of heart disease and cancer reduction. If you feel like drinking, play a game on the app called Memory. It helps to pass the scientifically proven mark of 3 minutes to beat your desire and stay sober. You can earn 57 badges with the sober counter as rewards for not drinking alcohol and share your current badge with your friends in one click.
* According to the research, alcohol consumption increases the brain waves that usually occur when you are awake. In normal deep sleep, the cerebral activity is in delta waves. Consuming alcohol causes brain activity during sleep to occur in alpha waves. Alpha waves are usually only visible in the cerebral activity when we are awake, but we rest. We all know that sleeping on the couch is not the same as having a good night's sleep, so it's no surprise that people who drink regularly feel tired and tired. during the day.
More Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* I kept it in the kitchen cupboard. My parents got used to drinking, even to accept. I never drank in front of them out of respect for their trip. They have listened to my arguments about social alcohol and moderation and our freedom in Christ. Without realizing it, I drank almost every night now. It did not bother me at all. I learned that when you walk withJesus, the Holy Spirit is always up to something.
* Get the program to stop drinking so you know what is going on and so you can be ready when they are. AND. Learn more about withdrawal, triggers, how to manage cravings, and a host of other problems. program does Talk to the person about your concerns and offer your help and support, including your willingness to be with them or leave them alone if they do not like to be babys. Do not wait for your beloved low.
* It's the end of another tough day and you head home to try to quench your thirst, relax and relax. Or maybe you have put the children to bed and you are eager to "go out" in front of the TV for a few hours. You deserve a small reward. You spent the evening without. A. Shouting at the driver who cut you off on the roundabout on the way to work / shops. B. In fact strangle your boring micro-management boss. C. Throw all your toys out of the pram when your mother has telephoned for the third time!.
* In addition, a study by Merck Manuals shows that liver damage can be reversed under certain conditions. within 6 weeks. Fibrosis and cirrhosis can not be reversed. The damage that has been done to the main organs of the body is sometimes irreversible. Everyone's body is different and can repair to some extent. The main purpose in abstaining from alcohol is to prevent further damage from occurring.
By Dr Tahir A Siddiqui ( consultant sonologist ) Gujranwala , Pakistan. firstname.lastname@example.org.