Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* I used Allen Carr's Easyway and I stopped. - I would recommend it to anyone ... in fact, I have recommended it several times. I'm a fabulous and happy non-smoker thanks to Allen Carr ... - If you want to stop ... it's called Easyway to stop smoking ... I'm so glad I was stopped . - I went to an Allen Carr session and I stopped that day. I never looked back. - Allen Carr realized what I thought impossible - literally giving up a thirty-year-old habit overnight.
* I'm right with you, Bethadilly! I know my addictive personality since high school 20 years ago, I know the alcoholism that sits in my extended family both sides and, through the grace from God, I knew myself well enough not to touch alcohol. Sugar, however, is a different story, but today I'm marking 58 clean days. No sugar, no flour for the last 57 days. Because I am a food addict, I have also cut snacks and second aids from my lifestyle.
* I read this article and literally felt that I was reading my own story and thoughts about it. Thank you for being moved and thank you for a beautifully written article! God bless you, you and your family! Hey, hello there. So ... that dissertation about dropping alcohol seemed to touch a nerve with a lot of people, huh? I'm grateful for that - it's a conversation we must have, it seems. But here's the thing now I want to come back to something with you all.
More Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* And I did not know you came from Winnipeg and you had alcoholic parents. We have so much in common. °¸ ~ â € ~ Please Ron, thank you for sharing this. I really liked that. So much wisdom here. I like how you describe God's invitation to weigh, and the process of trusting God by responding to this invitation. We had all the debate on alcohol in our extended family, and we try to balance freedom, wisdom and non-judgment.
* If someone feels that God is calling him to give up anything that could be a habit coffee or soft drink included, Ron simply encourages him to obey. Maybe someone has a time management problem or has he put some physical element in a place that is too important in his life? Habits can be positive or negative in our lives. It does not do anything wrong to participate or to engage everyone. It's a personal conviction.
* I went back to university and got a second degree. I could not have done that if I was still drinking. You could turn your hobby into a career. Have the energy to win a promotion or change jobs or start your own business. How is your family? Will your wife be happy? Will your children be happy? If things are already broken, will you be able to reconcile? If you do not have a job or family, you will be stable enough to get them if you wish.
* I see the creep of the social drink in the fabric of our social capabilities, how that is the reason to meet and it's the center of relaxation, and I wonder if we can do without it as a group. I started drinking after having children, because that's what the other mothers were doing when we met for dinner, and I started to lose a little my center. Is not having a glass of wine with a dinner so grown up?.
20% Off 1st Tiege Hanley System Code (alpha2m): http://tiege.com 20% Off Pete&Pedro Code: POSTTANK20 http://peteandpedro.com Pete & Pedro: …