Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* This is what I remember when I am tempted to join the ranks of social drinkers. Nobody really knows how far can go the decision to drink. You had the courage to write this, and I pray to God to use it to serve and convince and trust a lot. My father drank everything during the two years he spent in the United States Army in Europe during the Second World War, and once he returned home he gave up. Do not know all the details.
* I also love the feeling that each of them brings me in the first sips it's time to relax, go out with friends or enjoy a particularly enjoyable day. able. After a long day or a busy week, it seems so good to repress a cold, to have a drink or sometimes a bottle! Of wine, or to hit the bar for happy hour. That's why it may be surprising that I decided to completely quit alcohol for two whole months.
More Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* It was very good, the perfect height, reminds me how CS Lewis talks about related issues. I noticed it too, the pride almost in how much we drink and how free we are. And if begins to feel teenager - like the excesses of high school again. Glad you raised it - as you did. Mmm ... Yes, it's good to say yes to God, is not it? To fix our burdens. Thank you for this testimony today. The Spirit calls me to another area of life, and I am at the stage of "research".
* But even after those nights, it was a lot easier than I had planned. Even after my trip back, I realized that most of the time, as long as I had a drink in my hand, no matter what it was. There were times when I jealously looked at the wine box or beer can, but the temptation was quite small. Instead, I drank a lot of water, tea, coffee and occasional soda at social events - and nobody cared.
* I stopped asking myself if I wanted a drink. I have never done. I do not know where this thought comes from - I have my suspicions that have been inspired by the Holy Spirit. ... we will remove all the weights that slow us down, especially the sin that makes us so easily tramp. And let's run with endurance the race God has given us. My older children finally asked me about it. They said, "You do not buy wine anymore, do you?.
* I run to the place of No. I can not. I run there all the time without remembering that Jesus promised me an abundant life. No matter what I think it's before tasting and seeing, it always ends up being good. Thank you for your kindness by reminding me! Thank you for being honest and sharing your experience with others. I stopped drinking when our 21-year-old son recovered from addiction to alcohol and other drugs.
* Maybe taking a look back will help to show what areas of the body are affected by alcohol and so when we stop drinking, how some of these processes will begin to subtly come back To normal. Examining these effects will help us understand what is happening in our body while we drink alcohol, most of the time when we drink, we do not realize what is actually happening, outside from what we think is a good time. a weakened immune system, which makes the body more difficult to fight disease, illness and disease.
Day 337 of the 365 day video challenge! Top 5 Motivational Books for Successful Quitting Drinking Alcohol …