Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* Thank you for this beautifully conceived testimony of His power and gentle nudging in a life subject to His direction. I have seen family members who are believers and strong in their faith give their hearts, money and affection to alcohol "I need my glass of wine or bourbon in the after sunday to relax, "while my husband and I quietly withdrew.He and I had alcoholism on both sides of our family.For us, this is not worth the risk to our health.
* You will not need to hide forever, if that were true, the program would be useless. Do you foresee reasons why you do not drink? The hobby you chose should be important enough that you want to stay sober to at least finish it. Some people exercise, but it never worked for me. Take away from envy or move away from the situation that brought him. This too is temporary, every day you will become stronger and this desire will be less and less.
More Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* But in my heart I know it too much and I just want to quit and God wants me to resign. Me too. Yes, I can do it without any problem. I am a little obsessive-compulsive disorder and I do something every day, regularly, or I do not do it at all. Thank you very much for this post because it really encourages me to go with God and make a new path for me. I'm so sick of drinking. I'm done. Thank you.
* I do not want to be part of it. I do not judge anyone who drinks moderately as their conscience allows. But like you, I feel frustrated when fellow Christians feel sorry for me as if my faith was the week because I am a litterist. It's quite the opposite. I know that God made wine and that goes for some. But I chose the higher way out of love for drug addicts or young people. We are called to be holy and set apart.
* There may also be underlying problems for which alcohol has been used for self-medication. Often, experiences and emotions that have been ignored during alcohol consumption come to the surface after stopping drinking. During this time, it may be helpful to seek individual or group counseling to manage these emotions and experiences. It may take a week or two, but after you stop drinking, you will end up sleeping better.
* However, I have my very good taxi would be so great with this steak moments. That said, God pours new pleasures into my life every day pun intended! Thanks again for keeping it real. I like the way you wrote your testimony. Show your fight against sin instead of telling others what to do ... very powerful. It's just like that I want to write. I might add that with all the Bible verses about staying alert and sober, how can a follower of Jesus be right to imbibe?
Here are the recipes: 4 EASY VODKA DRINKS: SCREWDRIVER 1 1/2 oz. (45ml) Vodka 3 oz. (90ml) Orange Juice Garnish: Orange Wedge PREPARATION 1.