Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* Two dads - Parker and Michael - have created Nomo to help them stay on track and motivated in their recovery of alcohol. The pair wanted to design a super-beautiful application that tracked multiple clocks and kept us in touch with other members of our support group. Nomo accurately decomposes the time you Are sober by the minute, which means it can show you your sobriety time in terms of years, months, weeks, days, hours and minutes.
* My holiness journey is to learn the same lessons over and over again and God is so patient with me. It is by far one of the best and most beautifully worded messages about the prompting of the Holy Spirit to let go of alcohol and to experience the freedom to be all that God really has. 'intention! I told so much about what you said and that you were released from alcohol dependence 8 years ago!
More Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* This is important because the accumulation of fat in the liver can lead to liver damage and possibly liver disease. In a small study led by New Scientist and the Institute of Liver Health and Digestion at University College London Medical School, abstaining from alcohol for a month resulted in a decrease average of 15% of the liver fat. . This is important because the accumulation of fat in the liver can lead to liver damage and possibly liver disease.
* I began to see how our culture has become centered on alcohol. To see how much of our fun version revolves around wine or beer or some form of alcohol. To see how unhealthy our dependence is. To see the industry around it, capitalize and market and sell and manipulate and operate. I started to see what those fun-free t-totals of a hundred years ago had seen - how the victims of alcohol were almost always the ones who were the most vulnerable, how she impoverished families and lives, barrels of powder of desire.
* Prolonged alcohol use and abuse can negatively impact your brain. According to research, the most important impact of alcohol is on areas of the brain that are essential for learning and controlling impulses. Although some of these changes may be permanent, especially for those who abuse alcohol for a prolonged period, there is hope. According to the National Institutes of Health, abstaining from alcohol for several months to a year can lead to a partial correction of some of the structural changes in the brain caused by alcohol and can also negate the effects of alcohol.
* Liquor and other alcohols can also use the sheaths in the mouth and throat, allowing pathogens to take over more easily. First, it produces a nutritional deficiency overall, depriving the body of valuable nutrients stimulating the immune system. Second, alcohol, like sugar, consumed in excess can reduce the ability of white blood cells to kill germs.
* I read this article and literally felt that I was reading my own story and thoughts about it. Thank you for being moved and thank you for a beautifully written article! God bless you, you and your family! Hey, hello there. So ... that dissertation about dropping alcohol seemed to touch a nerve with a lot of people, huh? I'm grateful for that - it's a conversation we must have, it seems. But here's the thing now I want to come back to something with you all.
http://womenintohealing.ca/alcohol-drug-treatment-centre-program-vancouver/ Women Into Healing is a safe place for women to come and recover from …