Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* And why, even among adults who are not fundamentalists, alcohol always smells of transgression, which is part of what makes it "mowed". I'm joking about mum's wine, and I can not wait for the release at the Christian conference that makes me and my friends freer, smarter than those righteous Christians of yesteryear who would never participate. I just love you, sweet Ron - your true honest heart. You give me old enough, be your mother such hope.
* Research on the fact that alcohol increases the risk of weight gain is contradictory, but a review article published in Current Obesity Reports in 2015 notes that it may be a risk factor, at least in some people, such as the big drinkers. Another review article published in Health Economics in 2011 notes that alcohol consumption can cause a slight increase in body weight, these increases becoming more likely as the amount and frequency increases. alcohol consumption increases.
More Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* They tolerated the French for thousands of years, but they could not handle a bus ride with an alcoholic in recovery. The stench is not the end of the world even if it smells exactly as you imagine the smell of the apocalypse. No, it's insomnia that is the first big kicker. For many hardcore drinkers, "falling asleep" and "vanishing" mean roughly the same thing. Personally, I have never had a blackout in a state of abstinence, but I always went to bed with a good deep buzz.
* And when it comes to conviction, I found the Spirit gentle but relentless. Change and transformation are an ongoing process. I am always grateful for the way the Spirit is not hard or overwhelming, but rather how, at the right time and at the right time, we know it's time to change. We are starting to feel that this thing that was fine no longer agrees. The thing that meant liberty became a servitude.
* I began to see how our culture has become centered on alcohol. To see how much of our fun version revolves around wine or beer or some form of alcohol. To see how unhealthy our dependence is. To see the industry around it, capitalize and market and sell and manipulate and operate. I started to see what those fun-free t-totals of a hundred years ago had seen - how the victims of alcohol were almost always the ones who were the most vulnerable, how she impoverished families and lives, barrels of powder of desire.
* I was much more willing to discuss the issue with non-Christians because they were always more respectful of my decision not to drink. I only met a Christian who liked to drink who told me to abstain and said it was a good thing. All the others, they act as if my alcohol-free lifestyle is equal to my condemnation or they try to convince me to try it. I hate alcohol because of so many past negative experiences, but few Christians respect it openly.
* I stopped drinking years ago because I grew up in a house where drinking was the rule, not the exception. Alcohol was a fixture in my dark days, before I really saw the light. And like your parents, I decided to turn my back on this old "friend" and raise my children in a house without alcohol. Never miss that! I never want to be a stumbling block for anyone. And nowadays, many people have problems with alcohol and drug use.
20% Off 1st Tiege Hanley System Code (alpha2m): http://tiege.com 20% Off Pete&Pedro Code: POSTTANK20 http://peteandpedro.com Pete & Pedro: …