Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* A combination of cardio-fat burning and bodybuilding-weight training is best for this purpose. This exercise will also help you lose weight faster because it will help you to create a greater calorie deficit every day. For example, you can burn 423 to 715 calories per hour if you weigh 160 pounds while swimming laps, depending on how you swim vigorously. Walking at a rate of 3.5 miles per hour will help you burn 314 calories in an hour, and run 5 miles per hour for about 606 calories.
* I looked like a five-year-old child who pouted at me "I do not want to stop!" I also realized that I drank wine almost every night and did not feel bad about it. did not tidy up. Me too, I went from a few glasses of very good wine to a bottle. Then for the cheaper wine and even for the six pack, because there was a 30% discount. Duh !!! Now, I can not say that I do not miss it. I have been sober for eight months and proud of my decision.
* I was an excessive drinker who progressed in a daily "drink until you faint" drunk. I was a mess. I did not think I would ever be able to give up alcohol. The things taught in the program worked for me. Except that the program was not available then, I did not find it before being sober for a few years. Anyway, I had to learn all the hard way. You do not have to suffer from all this. You can have success right away, instead of failing repeatedly.
More Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* Prolonged alcohol use and abuse can negatively impact your brain. According to research, the most important impact of alcohol is on areas of the brain that are essential for learning and controlling impulses. Although some of these changes may be permanent, especially for those who abuse alcohol for a prolonged period, there is hope. According to the National Institutes of Health, abstaining from alcohol for several months to a year can lead to a partial correction of some of the structural changes in the brain caused by alcohol and can also negate the effects of alcohol.
* Independent scientific studies of the method published in peer-reviewed journals indicate that even after 12 months the success rate remains above 50%. "The moral of my story is that drugs, including tobacco and alcohol, just cause suffering. I used Allen Carr's Easyway and I stopped. In the past 30 years, Allen Carr's Easyway has helped some 30 million people in more than 50 countries to be free.
* Thank you for asserting the Christians who chose not to drink and who felt judged for this personal choice. I have seen alcohol cause so much suffering and suffering in the lives of the people I love and contribute to so many societal problems. I consider that I am liberal enough on many social issues, but I have striven to show how much we glorify and celebrate something that contributes to so much suffering for so many children of God.
* When reading this, I thought why, if it's "freedom" to drink ... is not it also "freedom" not to do it? I find it very liberating not to do it! I had a lot of experience of opposing childhood - a family with several generations of alcoholics. My mother made me my first margarita shortly after turning 18 years old. I have a cousin in recovery, a brother who is currently out of the wagon, and many other parents actively hooked.
* A couple of chocolates from the box is a legal. Eating the whole box is simply gluttony. The accepted advice is to not drink more than 1-2 units a day for women and 2-3 for men and also to have a few days without alcohol a week to "restore" the liver and system. digestive. Exceeding this amount can lead to real health problems. But many people systematically underestimate their level of alcohol consumption.
In this video I discuss how alcohol affects the body, and some of the side effects of alcohol in the human body. I go through the path of alcohol in the body, the …