Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* I am a Christian who chooses not to drink for various reasons. I know that I can not do it conscientiously. I do not believe that others who drink are also in the sin. Thank you for sharing your point of view!. My friend sent me your link and I'm so glad she did it. I fight and some days I do not even remember why I stopped drinking. My husband told me yesterday "All you do is talk about how you quit drinking and AA.
* I do not have judgments about people who drink and as you said for some, it's ok. But, God asked me to stop and read it helped me to have the courage to obey. Thank you! Writer and blogger. Sometimes predicator. Unqualified theologian. To recover the know-all. Woman to Brian. Mom with four tinies. Western Canadian, born and raised and forever. Happy disciple of Jesus. Wannabe of social justice.
* In my soul, I could see the Holy Spirit practically jogging beside me to say once in a while "Are not you ready to put some more weight? I think it's time for you to stop this one. It's time to ask it. It seems to me that it gets heavier. No, no, I'm fine. I will continue like that. Everyone does it. It's good. We are all well. I'm fine. Look how good we are. I may sit on the side of the road for a moment to catch my breath.
More Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* We talked about it openly with them from the beginning, because they noticed that there was alcohol in the other houses, but not in ours. I'm grateful that they did not see the need to experiment because I know that for some, it only takes one drink Yes, our media culture social, even in the church or nowadays I feel almost entirely in the church, has become one of the messages about wine and how wonderful it is. know that as believers we have the freedom to take some wine for the stomach as long as we are not drunk.
* But in my heart I know it too much and I just want to quit and God wants me to resign. Me too. Yes, I can do it without any problem. I am a little obsessive-compulsive disorder and I do something every day, regularly, or I do not do it at all. Thank you very much for this post because it really encourages me to go with God and make a new path for me. I'm so sick of drinking. I'm done. Thank you.
* You are 35 years old, and your liver is already showing. Then, the faster all the drunkards die, the more space we will be able to free up in this hospital for people with real medical problems. Escape their control. Then he punched me in the face and hobbled out of the room on his cane. So I stopped, cold turkey, after 22 years of what could only be called my alcohol addiction penis. It was a little over a year ago, and during that time, I discovered things about quitting the alcohol they manage to forget from inspired montages.
* God's journey with each of us is individual and our walk is a journey. We are not suddenly perfect and without sin or inadequacy when we are saved - the Holy Spirit leads us and guides us to become like Jesus on the way. The failure of the church is that it has tried to make itself the Holy Spirit and the judge and jury in the life of its members - to judge and condemn instead of disciplining, to set an example and love others to Jesus.
If you found this video helpful don’t forget to hit Subscribe to support the channel ◅ In this video you’ll learn how to stop drinking alcohol on your own and never …