Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* Over time, less water in the body leads to noticundesirable effects, such as dry, dry skin, red and pink cheeks, dandruff and eczema. After kicking the sauce, you should see a great improvement in the quality of your skin. Alcohol is a diuretic, which means that water comes out of the body. Not so much cause that force . In short, it is drastically disinfecting. It decreases the production of a hormone that helps the body absorb and retain water.
* In addition, I think what she says is that we need to be aware of the "weaker neighbor" at Romans 15. This is not just about drinking, either. This could include eating, smoking, swearing ... We have grace and freedom AMEN, but we are also supposed to value others more than us Phil 2 3. That's a good point. Just to clarify There is certainly nothing wrong with not drinking, but the spirit clearly prompts some people to drink and enjoy, in my case 15-20 glasses a week most weeks without consequences.
* One morning, on our banana, around 5 o'clock in the morning, a dream woke me up and I was listening to God. In my dream, I was physically fleeing the enemy of my soul when I turned around and covered him with an urn full of the ashes of the Lord and he was gone, then boom ... I watched a gigantic glass stimulated with red wine peeling in it. A loud voice spoke, saying, "It's not the liquid in the glass that condemns you, it's your hand holding the glass.
More Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* I have 37 weeks and the hardest part was disciplining myself to watch the app every time I wanted to pick up the bottle. I still have a long way to go, but I recommend others to give this application a chance. If it helps me, it can help someone. I am really grateful for this application, and I can not thank the team enough to do it! No alcohol schedule really opened the eyes to the dangers of alcoholism. It's a vicious circle and can destroy you!
* This morning, I entered a local church ... and guess what was the sermon? The last of a series on the Fruits of the Spirit, the fruit of today Self-control versus the use of doctors such as food / alcohol / alcohol. affluence, etc. Coincidence that I ended up in this church for this sermon? I do not think so! I laugh at myself and I felt a tender vulnerability inside ... knowing that the Holy Spirit is faithful and responds immediately to my prayers .. And thank you very much for your vulnerability in this post! I love how the Spirit is always up to something.
* Will You Remember Things You've already gone out for a night of drinking and do not remember the night? Or maybe even did not remember pieces? Well, it will not happen again if you stop drinking. Do not waste your friends for drunkenness mistakes Many bad decisions come out of the window when you stop getting drunk, and as a result of making fewer bad decisions, your friends will love you more.
* I'm right with you, Bethadilly! I know my addictive personality since high school 20 years ago, I know the alcoholism that sits in my extended family both sides and, through the grace from God, I knew myself well enough not to touch alcohol. Sugar, however, is a different story, but today I'm marking 58 clean days. No sugar, no flour for the last 57 days. Because I am a food addict, I have also cut snacks and second aids from my lifestyle.
* I did not have a problem with the drink but my husband did it. My middle daughter does. I had other aspects of my life that the Holy Spirit spoke to me about. You described it so eloquently. He never makes us feel guilty, just this slight decree until we know we have to do what He asks. . . and He asks because he knows what is best for us. Thank you for sharing so nicely. Beautiful. I hope this testimony leads to more freedom and abundance for others.
What is alcoholic hepatitis? Well, chronic alcohol consumption puts serious strain on the liver and is one of the leading causes of liver disease and cirrhosis in …