Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* Do your friends hate you because you stop drinking and they can not? My buddies and their wives did not know what to do, I had always been drunk all the way, so I was not. They had no one to talk to and said, "He's the one with the problem." They could not pretend that they just could not stop drinking, because I had stopped and my problem was much worse than theirs. It turned things upside down. Some people got angry.
* Research suggests that it is because alcohol overexpresses the immune system. In fact, some studies have shown that a single episode of excessive alcohol intoxication causes an effort on the immune system and inflammation. The good news is that it can be reversed. After stopping drinking, the response of your immune system will be strengthened over time. If you try to have children, your chances will be better once you stop drinking because alcohol reduces fertility.
More Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* Even after admitting that you have a problem, you must change your attitude to your situation. Do not get mad at people when they try to help. Do not get down because you have been through a difficult time. Instead, get in the right state of mind by realizing that you are taking the right steps on the road to recovery. Is it easy to have a good attitude to such a difficult situation? Of course not.
* If you sit, you will probably start drinking again. Drinking takes a lot of time, you need something to fill it. So do you find yourself a new hobby. The one you like, the one that is important enough that you want to stay sober to see it over. Avoid "triggers" What triggers your desire to drink? If you have some "drinking songs", do not listen to them for a while. If you drink while playing golf or in a bowl, you may need to stay away from it.
* 1-2-1 seminar with a senior online therapist via a live web link. Many of our customers who have stopped using alcohol prefer to remain anonymous, be they celebrities or not, but here are some celebrities who think Easyway from Allen Carr. "I'm happy to say that it worked for many people. It was such a revelation that I was instantly released from my dependence The moral of my story is that drugs, including tobacco and alcohol, only cause suffering.
* I like this part about cynicism too ... that hit a nerve. I am often in my ego, being an all knowing and acting by pretending not to be. I will ask God to help me with that too. This is an incredible testimony ... my weight is the cell phone that led me deep into the sin ... my God it's so amazing .. It's His Grace and it's so obvious in that .. thanks, thanks for sharing .. I posted on my page for my friends.
* Discuss these options with your doctor and choose the most appropriate approach to your current situation. Traditional methods of addiction treatment do not work for all patients. If you find that you are in this situation, consider an intense treatment program designed specifically for alcohol abusers. If you, a friend or family member is addicted to alcohol, we are here to help.
http://womenintohealing.ca/alcohol-drug-treatment-centre-program-vancouver/ Women’s Drug & Alcohol Treatment Centre in Vancouver BC – Women Into …