Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* The typical answer to "how much do you drink?" Is "I only have one or two glasses." It's really important to be aware of the quantity of this glass. More and more of us are drinking at home. I knew someone who had only one drink at night. This glass contained half a bottle of wine! Have you ever wondered what this regular drinking habit does to your body? Research shows that our tolerance to alcohol decreases with age. The body has to work much harder to treat what is, essentially, a toxin.
* This morning, I entered a local church ... and guess what was the sermon? The last of a series on the Fruits of the Spirit, the fruit of today Self-control versus the use of doctors such as food / alcohol / alcohol. affluence, etc. Coincidence that I ended up in this church for this sermon? I do not think so! I laugh at myself and I felt a tender vulnerability inside ... knowing that the Holy Spirit is faithful and responds immediately to my prayers .. And thank you very much for your vulnerability in this post! I love how the Spirit is always up to something.
* It's so honest and true. I was raised in a house where my parents did not drink. When my children were little, we diddo not drink alcohol. But, over time, we started to try different wines. It was fun. It seemed harmless, but I wonder what influence it had on my grown-up children. I have alcoholism in my family. I hope they also understand how dangerous alcohol can be. For John the Baptist came neither to eat bread nor to drink wine, and you say, He has a demon.
More Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* Without alcohol in the body, it is a carcinogen to worry less. The National Cancer Institute has linked excessive alcohol consumption to an increased risk of several cancers, including mouth, liver, breast, bowel and rectal cancer. Without alcohol in the body, it is a carcinogen to worry less. In a small study led by New Scientist and the Institute of Liver Health and Digestion at University College London Medical School, abstaining from alcohol for a month resulted in a decrease average of 15% of the liver fat.
* I know I'll still sometimes tie one on, but hopefuI can use some of my tips to stay a little more sober. Not drinking, I did not magically improve all my health habits, but there were noticeable positive effects. My face became clear almost instantly. I have always eaten a ton of food at potlucks and parties, but probably not as much as I would have done if I had drunk plus, I jumped on all those alcohol calories. And not drinking on Friday and Saturday nights meant I felt much better at the weekend and was more likely to have a good weekend-warrior training session.
* He is now a lean 53 pounds. Kobzoff, who lives in California, recently posted the photo above before-after at Reddit, claiming that a year without alcohol has made him 1000 times happier . The post exploded. We asked him how he was finally sober - and why his friends may or may not hate him now that he is "in good health". Congratulations for losing your bowel, but why did you lose your beard? I was sad enough to see him go.
* I am a little older than they were that day in Winnipeg when they poured alcohol. Then I put on our fancy wine glasses and I liked how everything seemed open and clean now. I put the kettle for a cup of tea. It made me despair. I do not fight with the drink, but with the sugar and the processed foods. It's my weight that I'm called to sleep, but I'm afraid to do it, even if I need it. So it is a path that we all must take to recognize our addictions to the things we care for with the pain of our life and that we have to face with the help of God.
20% Off 1st Tiege Hanley System Code (alpha2m): http://tiege.com 20% Off Pete&Pedro Code: POSTTANK20 http://peteandpedro.com Pete & Pedro: …