Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* And nobody cares anyway. No one who does not drink feels the need to explain. No one who drinks feels the need to explain himself either. Most of them never have more than one drink for any occasion. Maybe two if it's a holiday. But if you choose zero, no one cares either. Because alcohol is just another drink,This is only for legal adults. This does not mean that alcoholism does not exist there is an alcoholic on the sidelines of my own extended family.
* I felt so crappy every morning on my way to work. So I gave myself a date of arbitrary abandonment March 23rd. It was three days after my son's birthday, which, I knew, would be a big party. And that was all. I just stopped drinking. You wrote on Reddit that you first replaced everything you drank by eating what you wanted - which, honestly, sounds very fun. I went to town on candy,for sure. My body was missing all that sugar.
More Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* You can spin and spin a little early, but giving up the alcohol and the sleep you get will probably make you cooler and brighter the next day. The byproducts of better sleep Improved mood, concentration and mental performance. You'll consume less at dinner. According to a study published in the American Journal of Nutrition, alcohol is one of the biggest engines excess food intake. That may be because alcohol increases our senses, according to a new study published in the journal Obesity.
* I did a lot of really poorchoices that have had a profound impact on my life. I stopped drinking for a while because I was tired of the mess, but I eagerly desired the ease of others. I wanted a glass of wine while I was painting, or a cocktail with friends. So I started drinking again. It took me a long time to get to the point where I could admit that I was not like the others. I could not have a drink once in a while.
* Do you miss drinking? I really miss the good craft beer. We have atons of big breweries here. And I lack of red wine with a good steak. It kills me. Small price to pay for not waking up on Sunday morning and feeling like shit, though. Oh, it's pretty awesome. I can stay up late and get up early and be totally good. My children are up at 6.30am in the morning, and I can be with them if I want it without wanting a barf.
* In my soul, I could see the Holy Spirit practically jogging beside me to say once in a while "Are not you ready to put some more weight? I think it's time for you to stop this one. It's time to ask it. It seems to me that it gets heavier. No, no, I'm fine. I will continue like that. Everyone does it. It's good. We are all well. I'm fine. Look how good we are. I may sit on the side of the road for a moment to catch my breath.
* Once this first moment was over, the rest was really easy. My two months are gone. I still drink, but I changed some of my habits, mainly that I drink only socially. I decided to stop drinking at home or alone because I do not have enough fun. The other change, which is a bit more difficult, is that I want to limit myself to only one or two drinks socially - for me, two glasses is the limit to feel good the next morning.
20% Off 1st Tiege Hanley System Code (alpha2m): http://tiege.com 20% Off Pete&Pedro Code: POSTTANK20 http://peteandpedro.com Pete & Pedro: …