Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* I think this personal story has increased the volume of an almost imperceptible voice in my own heart. I feel the invitation. Thank you for your wisdom, your honesty and your clarity in this slippery conversation. God protect you. I poured my remaining wine into the sink after reading this post, and I have not been drinking for a month. Thank you for spending the help of the Holy Spirit.
* If you are wondering how to stop drinking, remember that there are many resources available. Options include drugs to treat alcoholism, special intensive treatment programs, and advice on alcohol dependence. "... there are many medications on the market that can be used to treat alcohol abuse." If you want to know how to stop drinking alcohol and how to The methods you have tried do not work, know that there are many medications on the market that can be used to treat alcohol abuse.
* Even after admitting that you have a problem, you must change your attitude to your situation. Do not get mad at people when they try to help. Do not get down because you have been through a difficult time. Instead, get in the right state of mind by realizing that you are taking the right steps on the road to recovery. Is it easy to have a good attitude to such a difficult situation? Of course not.
More Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* Everything that has been done for our pleasure can very easily become what we depend on to try to satisfy our desire and bring us the joy we dream of. I must personally check myself often, being fully aware of those things that I use to fill the voids that only God can fill. I want to rest, to escape, to numb, to relax and to celebrate. I will be the first to admit that calling, bending and leaning on Jesus is not my first contact even though I know he is the only source of genuine satisfaction.
* Something happened in my youth that I had never suspected to affect myself as a young adult, but after my enrollment in the Navy and my new husband also The navy and I moved into his family home, near my childhood home, I fell pregnant, then suddenly fell into a deep pit of the Details pressure. All those who knew it blamed the hormones of pregnancy, and when it continued and worsened after birth, they said it was simply postpartum depression.
* Alcohol was a really big deal. Even the Christians I knew who chose to drink alcohol occasionally made it a REAL BIG CASE. It was a spiritual decision with all kinds of biblical and spiritual rationalizations around him as it is all this post. But I have learned something very interesting since my marriage to a Catholic family alcohol does not have to be a big problem. The Polish Catholic family of my husband drinks. Or they do not drink.
* It's important to understand that there will be times when you will feel as if you miss - and it can make you pretty irritable, says Raskin. "People often use alcohol as a lubricant for emotions, and when they stop drinking, they may feel agitated and agitated," he adds. Do you have a problem? Check these sneaky signs that you are drinking too much. Your risk of cancer decreases, even if your risk of heart disease can go up.
* Alcohol makes white blood cells less effective at fighting bad bacteria. The liver is responsible for the breakdown of alcohol in our bodies, which causes horrible toxins. Over time, the liver becomes overloaded with toxins and a build-up of fat, leading to steatose or "fatty liver", which is an early sign of liver disease. A fatty liver can lead to hepatitis, fibrosis and cirrhosis. By drinking alcohol, we damage our heart and weaken our muscles.
* The games and activities of the app can be used anywhere on your computer, tablet or smartphone. Although not specifically designed for dependency, Coach.me allows you to set a goal and helps you reach your goal. After choosing your goal, the Coach.me community can help keep you motivated - you can even hire one of its world class coaches. The app tracks your progress and provides rewards when you reach your milestones.
Why I stopped drinking alcohol, how I feel almost 10 years later sober, how I gained over 50 lbs and how I lost it. This video also covers: – How alcohol can …