Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* I did not have a problem with the drink but my husband did it. My middle daughter does. I had other aspects of my life that the Holy Spirit spoke to me about. You described it so eloquently. He never makes us feel guilty, just this slight decree until we know we have to do what He asks. . . and He asks because he knows what is best for us. Thank you for sharing so nicely. Beautiful. I hope this testimony leads to more freedom and abundance for others.
* Thank you for this beautifully conceived testimony of His power and gentle nudging in a life subject to His direction. I have seen family members who are believers and strong in their faith give their hearts, money and affection to alcohol "I need my glass of wine or bourbon in the after sunday to relax, "while my husband and I quietly withdrew.He and I had alcoholism on both sides of our family.For us, this is not worth the risk to our health.
* But that is to say that we can sometimes be wrong in making drinking or not drinking alcohol a bigger problem than that. And when something becomes a truly spiritual problem, it can be exaggerated into something that it is probably not. It is then easier to see a dependence or even to create a dependency. It is also easier to judge the motivations of others. I hope you have read Ron's story to the end.
* Thank you so much for giving a voice to this question. All things are legal, but all things are not profitable It's so good at so many levels, thank you for your honesty and thank you for putting you there. There are so many reasons why I like that. Most importantly with what pastordt said before that, you may have saved a life or two. As someone whose ministry is focused on addicted men, I'm sure of that.
More Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* I do not really feel comfortable going alone to places where there is a lot of alcohol, so I do not feel like it yet, but I still wonder if they have a point and I would have more friends if I drank more. / What a beautiful and sweet reminder that all is in the pursuit of holiness. I agree that an over-correction of the law is under way and I really admire the way in which you show with love that God cares about our actions - because he wants us to be free.
* As the daughter of an alcoholic who decided to drink could be fine when I was 21, I just connected with so many of these struggles. So just thank you, I know I needed to read this, although I'm still not quite sure of the implications ... maybe still in the eerie, afraid I'm not amusing . Hi my friend! Thank you for writing this piece. I really agree with you that any invitation from Jesus is an invitation to abundance.
* Abandoning alcohol is a small change that can be achieved for some people, making it easier to reduce calories and lose weight. The exact amount of weight loss that eliminates alcoholic beverages will result - and how quickly - will depend on a number of factors, including your overall dietary intake and how much you exercise.
* The good news is that it can be reversed. After stopping drinking,the response of your immune system will be strengthened over time. Excessive alcohol consumption has been associated with many health effects related to the immune system. These include increased susceptibility to pneumonia and other respiratory disorders, greater likelihood of sepsis and certain cancers, more postoperative complications and poor healing, among others.
https://stopdrinkingexpert.com If you are currently worried about your drinking you might be hoping that there is a simple tablet that you can take that will …