Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* So so grateful. So, one of you there in despair, that can be done. God will help you. I know what you mean in relation to the alcohol that starts not working. I can have wine and it does not make me feel like before. And it's as if we forget that the reason we continue to know in our hearts ... deep inside us, knowing we want to leave ... it's because it's God. God is in us. Just here ... not there as people tend to think about it.
* Most of the time, I abstain. I do not need it, I never needed it. But it's odd to feel strange, to stand at a party without glass, to be the only one, to look at you and to wonder if they think you're judging, smiling happily, and 'hope they know you're not. Do we not have things in our lives to say Yes, God! May God bless your honest sharing and inspiring journey. Beautiful! Thank you for this presentation so rich.
* Or would he also say, "It's bad for your health." "And would say," So why are you smoking? "I remember that day when he quit smoking like it was yesterday! He had just returned from a hard day's work at the tannery. He sat down in his chair and started reading this newspaper, then lit a cigarette. I could tell that something was happening while he was taking longer than usual to smoke.
* I like this part about cynicism too ... that hit a nerve. I am often in my ego, being an all knowing and acting by pretending not to be. I will ask God to help me with that too. This is an incredible testimony ... my weight is the cell phone that led me deep into the sin ... my God it's so amazing .. It's His Grace and it's so obvious in that .. thanks, thanks for sharing .. I posted on my page for my friends.
More Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* But in the meantime, the rainbows will spring from your buttocks, and you'll feel like the last scenes of Independence Day. You have overcome your addictions! The alien ships have been destroyed! You just did what they all said you could not do! Except you do not have. There is no arrival line with alcohol recovery. Ninety percent of alcoholics relapse in the first four years. There are still tons of ships out there, and each of them needs Randy Quaid to fly improbably at the precise moment when he attacks with his giant laser beam.
* There is always someone available in the community to answer your questions and give your opinion on your achievements and traps. Coach.me says that if you join their community, you will grow in your state of mind, experience the benefits of positive reinforcement and external accountability, and learn to reach your goals more effectively. The AA companion of the 12 steps is based on the Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous's personal recovery program.
* You will not need to hide forever, if that were true, the program would be useless. Do you foresee reasons why you do not drink? The hobby you chose should be important enough that you want to stay sober to at least finish it. Some people exercise, but it never worked for me. Take away from envy or move away from the situation that brought him. This too is temporary, every day you will become stronger and this desire will be less and less.
* If I do not drink soda or coffee, is it a spiritual thing? I hardly drink soda and I do not drink anything with coffee for reasons of health. I stopped the coffee two years ago without a spiritual crisis. And I do not need to explain myself to anyone. Protestant Christians have turned alcohol among other things into a big spiritual issue, whether they drink it or not. If we stop this, then we would not have all the trouble Ron quotes here where she feels like she could not give up as she would be left out or worried about what the others thought or felt that there was pressure to drink alcohol.
* But the bubbling beverages seem to be very present in my life - and I know I'm not the only one in this area - maybe we like to have a beer to mark the end of a day. e work. want a cocktail Something to celebrate For a little champagne A day of madness Whether the chardonnay or cabernet soften the edges a little. Sider ourselves healthy people, alcohol is easy to justify. We exercise.
* I also love the feeling that each of them brings me in the first sips it's time to relax, go out with friends or enjoy a particularly enjoyable day. able. After a long day or a busy week, it seems so good to repress a cold, to have a drink or sometimes a bottle! Of wine, or to hit the bar for happy hour. That's why it may be surprising that I decided to completely quit alcohol for two whole months.
If you found this video helpful don’t forget to hit Subscribe to support the channel ◅ In this video you’ll learn how to stop drinking alcohol on your own and never want to drink again….