Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* Raise your hand. Tell someone. We need you, I promise. Your life is worth saving. And we will all encourage you. I love you more and more. Glad you wrote this follow up. So graceful. You have won the heart of another new reader, who aspires to write as beautifully as you. God bless you Oh, Ron this may be better than the original post! With that, you not only think about your original message but also the impact that message has had on your readers and beyond.
* It was very good, the perfect height, reminds me how CS Lewis talks about related issues. I noticed it too, the pride almost in how much we drink and how free we are. And if begins to feel teenager - like the excesses of high school again. Glad you raised it - as you did. Mmm ... Yes, it's good to say yes to God, is not it? To fix our burdens. Thank you for this testimony today. The Spirit calls me to another area of life, and I am at the stage of "research".
* Intense feelings of dread and anguish cross your sleepy spirit, as if the stinky demon had decided to move into your cerebral cortex. Remember that your brain is not only more active but also in panic mode. He became so used to alcohol that he started thinking that it was one of your normal bodily fluids. Imagine if you suddenly gave up the food, taking all your nutrients via an IV instead.
* However, I have my very good taxi would be so great with this steak moments. That said, God pours new pleasures into my life every day pun intended! Thanks again for keeping it real. I like the way you wrote your testimony. Show your fight against sin instead of telling others what to do ... very powerful. It's just like that I want to write. I might add that with all the Bible verses about staying alert and sober, how can a follower of Jesus be right to imbibe?
More Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* According to the National Cancer Institute, the consumption of alcohol has been linked to an increased risk of cancers of the mouth, liver, breast, colon and rectum. The risk increases the more you drink. On the other hand, several studies have shown that a moderate consumption of alcohol can reduce your chances of heart problems. Other research suggests that your risk of stroke, diabetes, and death could rise slightly when you give up alcohol - assuming you were a light drinker before leaving.
* For some, cravings can last weeks, months or years, depending on the amount and regularity of alcohol use before quitting. You have probably seen that one coming. If you have drunk alcohol regularly, your body will take note when it is gone. According to the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, cravings are to be expected when your drinking behavior changes. The balance created by your body to adapt to the alcohol in your system will no longer exist.
* If you find that alcohol consumption is an important part of your life, rethink how you spend your time. Renew old friendships and build new relationships with people who do not drink. Develop a new hobby or join an organization to avoid boredom and develop new interests. If you find that you use alcohol as an emotional substance, look for healthy alternatives and new coping strategies such as exercise, discussion, journaling or therapy. If you, a friend or family member, have an alcohol problem and want to know how to stop drinking, we can offer you support and solutions.
* Thanks for those perfectly beautiful words ... Laura Love Laura Thankful for that more than words can say! You put in words almost exactly what I tried for six years to say. I thank our great God for writing this and for "piercing" me. Thanks again! I feel like a similar mind! Me too, I used the term God put his thumb on for the drink and other things. I hope to meet you in Heaven and you will know that your testimony has been so important to God because He loves you and because He loves me and.
* When I started going out with my husband, he nonchalantly mentioned that he was not drinking anymore once he became a Christian at the adult age. When I asked why, his answer surprised me. He said that it was because he did not want to drown the Holy Spirit for any reason whatsoever - or give Satan a holding potential. That was enough for me. I have never drunk wine or anything since. It's been more than 20 years.
20% Off 1st Tiege Hanley System Code (alpha2m): http://tiege.com 20% Off Pete&Pedro Code: POSTTANK20 http://peteandpedro.com Pete & Pedro: …