Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* I know I'll still sometimes tie one on, but hopefuI can use some of my tips to stay a little more sober. Not drinking, I did not magically improve all my health habits, but there were noticeable positive effects. My face became clear almost instantly. I have always eaten a ton of food at potlucks and parties, but probably not as much as I would have done if I had drunk plus, I jumped on all those alcohol calories. And not drinking on Friday and Saturday nights meant I felt much better at the weekend and was more likely to have a good weekend-warrior training session.
* It's so honest and true. I was raised in a house where my parents did not drink. When my children were little, we diddo not drink alcohol. But, over time, we started to try different wines. It was fun. It seemed harmless, but I wonder what influence it had on my grown-up children. I have alcoholism in my family. I hope they also understand how dangerous alcohol can be. For John the Baptist came neither to eat bread nor to drink wine, and you say, He has a demon.
* We try to eat nutritious food. If we receive coaching, we know we are working on our business. Are we going to ignore the elephant in the room that is currently dancing with a lampshade on the head and laugh a little too loud while telling jokes off-color? Are we claiming that artisanal beer or red wine is a health food because it is artisanal or full of antioxidant? As I discovered, the answer is not simple.
* Independent scientific studies of the method published in peer-reviewed journals indicate that even after 12 months the success rate remains above 50%. "The moral of my story is that drugs, including tobacco and alcohol, just cause suffering. I used Allen Carr's Easyway and I stopped. In the past 30 years, Allen Carr's Easyway has helped some 30 million people in more than 50 countries to be free.
More Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* I asked God to change my heart for years, and when he knew I was ready, he did it. His timing. Ha! Listen all your life and he clicks one day, His timing, His grace. I am referring to the part where you speak of the relentless Spirit and God who wants you to stop drinking for a long time. I feel the same thing! God continues to try to reach me. One day, I opened my laptop, and I had not turned it on and no one was there who could have touched it, and there was You Tube on the screen and the song that Was on it was Jesus Take the Wheel ... no kidding!
* Do I miss going out for the occasional drink?. But I took the money I would have spent on alcohol and adopted a dog instead. Rather than falling asleep to the hardness of the world and my own soul, I decided to pour life into another little creature. It's worth it. Thank you for writing here. I am so happy that I am not alone. All the dependencies begin as a mechanism of adaptation. I write this. I also come from a line of alcoholics.
* The dependence on food abounds and so little is said about it that it has become acceptable, which breaks my heart for many people who are still struggling. So many mtgs to church, etc. use food as a "master piece". Thank you very much for sharing your beautiful and yet painfully honest story. That made me very happy and I am grateful for your openness! Really great writing, so happy a friend posted this on Facebook.
* It is an invitation to all those who struggle with wounds, habits and / or clashes, to learn how the 12 steps are biblical, and to direct people to Jesus with their wounds, their habits and / or their hang-ups. Although Celebrate Recovery is not the best for everyone as no program is, I will always be grateful for the way the Lord used it in my journey, and as a leader now it's my joy to see others change.
* We all know that sleeping on the couch is not the same as having a good night's sleep, so it's no surprise that people who drink regularly often feel tired s and tired during the day. Maybe you think But I fall asleep faster and faster when I drink! That may be true, but it's only for a little while. A review of several studies has shown that even though alcohol helps you fall asleep faster and deeper in the beginning, the quality of your sleep suffers overall, leaving you tired of next day.
* As you look for ways to stop drinking alcohol, you may find that certain events, situations or people make you drink, even if you want to stay sober. It is important to evaluate your relationships, your activities and your habits. Do you find that you drink when you are alone at home? Is there some person who makes you drink, even if you do not intend to drink? Identify the emotional situations and triggers associated with alcohol use, then develop a strategy to cope with or avoid these triggers in order to overcome your desire to drink.
20% Off 1st Tiege Hanley System Code (alpha2m): http://tiege.com 20% Off Pete&Pedro Code: POSTTANK20 http://peteandpedro.com Pete & Pedro: …