Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* I'm not saying that my family is perfect nobody is, but our relationships are genuine and healthy. I can bike 100 miles in less than 6 hours and bench press well over 200 pounds. I read at least two books a week and I spend a lot of time with my children. Drinking may not work for everyone. But that never stopped me. Let us not delude ourselves into thinking that we know the plan of God though if we were to guess that they would clearly conclude that God's plan is for me to drink based on positive results.
* An unpleasant divorce thrown me into the overdrive and if I could get drunk every night I would have, but I could not tolerate it. So, it was pretty much every night. I rationalized all that. . I had a stable job, I usually preferred to drink alone so that nobody knew it and I continued to pretend that everything was fine. Somewhere along this broken road, I found Jesus. . . . the prodigal girl returning home with such relief. but I still kept my little secret.
More Advice On Giving Up Alcohol....
* I was not ready to leave. ... It was my way of not having to deal with the problems, the pain, the sorrow. I thought about stopping. A lot. But I also thought about drinking a lot. Good day, bad day. I'll just have one more drink. Then, interestingly, the alcohol started to not work. .I could drink a whole pint and feel just rude but not drunk. . So one night, it was as if God himself was speaking audibly and wondering why I kept drinking so hard or not at all when I had to rely on Him? I told him that I did not think I could stop.
* So, even if you have trouble falling asleep at the beginning when you stop drinking, you will be refreshed the next day. Alcohol is a diuretic, which means that water comes out of the body. Not so much cause that force . In short, it is drastically disinfecting. It decreases the production of a hormone that helps the body absorb and retain water. That's why water is needed during a hangover.
* WOW! I have the impression that you have literally written my story! I could not pass all the test without sending some messages to my children ... WOW! WOW! YOU CAN READ THIS! So, THANK YOU! Thanking God for allowing me to stop on your blog. This confirmed what I knew he was driving me all the way through. Thank you for that. Thank you for being transparent and sharing your story. I came across this at the most perfect moment.
* Time flew and he felt surprisingly easy. Alcohol, although it is pleasant on occasion, and not necessarily a bad thing, is essentially a toxin that invades the bloodstream that the kidneys and liver need to filter. The fact that it must be filtered, is somewhat obvious that it is not really beneficial for the body. In this sense, I agree that it is a kind of weight that drains the body of health and energy.
* I looked like a five-year-old child who pouted at me "I do not want to stop!" I also realized that I drank wine almost every night and did not feel bad about it. did not tidy up. Me too, I went from a few glasses of very good wine to a bottle. Then for the cheaper wine and even for the six pack, because there was a 30% discount. Duh !!! Now, I can not say that I do not miss it. I have been sober for eight months and proud of my decision.
20% Off 1st Tiege Hanley System Code (alpha2m): http://tiege.com 20% Off Pete&Pedro Code: POSTTANK20 http://peteandpedro.com Pete & Pedro: …